Only ceaseless learning and the courage for creative destruction will allow the Company to survive.
To support buyer’s global procurement and supplier’s international deployment as a CREATIVE BUSINESS ORGANIZER of material procurement, production, transportation and services. We promise to provide progressive add-value with our sharpened sense, improved operation and aggressive activity.
- Maintain a compact operational size for quickness and efficiency.
- Consider net-profit and cash-flow is more valuable than volume.
- Understand the value of life-time customers/projects.
- Inspire a challenging spirit.
- Realize disclosure is relevant.
- Avoid conventional thinking while pursuing rational logical decision making.
- Deny the existence of “The Untouchable”, or taboo.
- Respect the supplier as much as the customer.
- Esteem laws, legislation and contracts.
- Deny discrimination by nationality, gender, education, religion and so forth.
- Provide fair opportunities to employees instead of even distribution.
- Recognize incentives for employees: income, philanthropic pride, opportunities for a challenge and opportunities to learn.
Company Quality Policy
We shall seek to pursue all decisions and planning based on Customer Oriented and Quality Oriented Policy.
This is not only a commitment to our Customers but also a commitment to ourselves because we believe that respecting emphasis to be Customer Oriented and Quality Oriented is a key that leads to our long term profit and growth.
To be Customer Oriented, we shall:
- Consistently consider the needs of Customer who uses our product and service.
- Continuously explore ways to enhance Customer satisfaction.
- Consider external business partners our “Customer” in operation departments.
- Consider external business partners and internal co-workers as our “Customer” in management departments
To be Quality Oriented, we shall:
- Be aware that high quality product and service are only possible by first understanding thoroughly Customer’s specification and standard requirement.
- Provide promised product and service on promised delivery date.
- Reply promptly and positively to Customer’s inquiries and requests.
- Continuously improve our product and service
- Necessitate courage of creative destruction for improvement.
Product Quality Policy
We take responsibility on quality.
- Specification confirmation
- Specification confirmation between customer and vendor.
- Specification and product conformity
- Assure specification at mass production.
- Stable quality at mass production
- Assure stable mass production.
DYNAOX is consciously aware that its business activities have a direct or indirect influence on the Global Environment.
By continually improving our business direction and operations, we believe that our relentless effort can help to contribute to a reduction, no matter how small a portion, in the deterioration of the Global Environment.
To minimize the Environmental impacts concerning our daily business and operation activities, we are committed to adhere to the following three pillar guidelines:
- Aware that quality improvement and efficiency enhancement of our daily operation activities can lead to a minimization of wasteful resources consumption.
- Aware of appropriate resources saving, energy saving, waste reducing and resource recycling when implementing and designing our daily operation activities.
- Aware of our green procurement purpose and proactively play a prominent role in linking suppliers to customers in the supply chain.
The Company shall communicate the above Policy to all staffs and relevant parties, comply with relevant legislation, protocol and contracts, and strive to achieve the proactive involvement of each and every individual of the Company.
Work as a Dynaox Team
We promise to be a member of the DYNAOX Team who always acts positively. Our promise is to act positively.
- Grasp the fact and think based on the fact.
- Face the fact and be ready to disclose everything.
- Investigate the problem in detail and try to fix the “system” itself.
- Take responsibility and speculate why and how the problem happened.
- Give distinct promises and be confident in your teammates.
- Clarify the purpose and direction and confirm deadlines.
These are actions that we are opposed to:
- Think based on assumption.
- Refuse to acknowledge the fact and hide the fact.
- Look for a scapegoat to solve on the surface.
- Abandon the responsibility and thrust it upon someone else.
- Avoid a distinct answer and be suspicious of others.
- Have a vague purpose and direction without confirming due dates.